MASH SF is a group of riders, messengers, designers and photographers born some years ago among the fixed gear fans of the West coast. Their short film MASH made them cult-famous around the world. Cinelli MASH is a frame built for speed, stiff and reactive, made with Columbus Airplane triple butted tubes. Aggressive and unusual geometry with negative front slope from 2.5° to 4.5°. The Mash fixie frameset is an all-new Cinelli design built from the ground up.
• Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction with rear-facing, steel insert horizontal track dropouts @ 120mm spacing (no brake mount on frame)
• 1-1/8" Columbus Straight Carbon color matched, carbon/aluminum (blades/steerer) fork with 35mm rake and an integrated headset (42.0mm Campagnolo Hiddenset standard): drilled for brake, but plugged and painted for cleaner aesthetics
• Includes headset, seat clamp, and replaceable stainless steel dropout inserts
• Colour: Histogram (matte black, grey, blue, and white with white and blue graphics)
• Weight (frame/fork): 1500 / 560 grams (size 53cm)