DetailsWith disc brakes, the CruX Comp will let you hammer into turns and slow down in an instant even in the nastiest conditions. with race-optimized geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, and SRAM Rival/Apex components, the Comp is ready to race.
• Cross racing-specific, E5 alloy, disc-compatible frame with tapered head tube assembly and OSBB is ultra tough and quick; shaped top tube provides easy shouldering
• FACT carbon fork with tapered steerer is disc-ready powerful braking and provides strength, stiffness, and compliance for rough terrain
• Beefy but light, cross-specific SBC Axis CXD wheelset with sealed bearings and slightly wider rim for a wider tire stance and better handling in the slop
• Tracer tires boast fast, all-around CX tread for riding and racing in varied conditions
• Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes, with 20p adaptor, for amazing stopping and modulation in any conditions
• SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters employ DoubleTap technology for simple, intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
Brand Specialized Colour White/Grey/Red Frame Specialized E5 aluminum, fully manipulated tubing, smooth weld, semi-compact race design, shaped TT, integrated headset, 1-1/2" lower bearing, internal cable routing, OSBB Fork Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/2" lower bearing, disc only Headset 1-1/8" upper and 1-1/2" lower Cr-Mo cartridge bearings integrated, w/ headset, 20mm cone spacer, w/ 20mm of spacers Stem Specialized EliteSet, 3D forged alloy, 12-degree, 4-position adjustable, 4-bolt, 31.8mm clamp Handlebar Specialized CX Comp, alloy, short drop Brake Calipers Avid BB7 disc (160mm front, 140mm rear) Brake Levers SRAM Apex Front Derailleur SRAM Apex Rear Derailleur SRAM Apex Cassette SRAM Apex 11-28t Crankset FSA Gossamer BB30 Wheels SBC Axis CXD Tires Specialized Tracer Sport 33c Saddle Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails Seatpost Specialized Sport, alloy, 27.2mm Pedals None