DetailsRoubaix-inspired Endurance Road geometry, plus shaped seatstays and FACT carbon fork both with vibration-absorbing Zertz, make the Secteur Elite super-smooth and responsive. Upgraded wheelset and 10-speed Shimano Tiagra compact drivetrain add efficiency and reliability.
• Lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum, smooth-welded, butted frame features hydroformed, shaped seatstays with In-Zertz for great vertical compliance and lateral stiffness
• Lightweight FACT carbon fork provides precise steering through tight turns, with Zertz inserts to absorb road chatter
• Reliable new Espoir 25c road tire with double BlackBelt puncture protection for stability and durability during high-mileage riding
• Shallow Bend Comp alloy handlebar has variable-radius, shallow drop for easy access to levers and more comfortable hand positions
• New 10-speed Shimano Tiagra STI shifters are smooth and precise, offering reliable performance and great value
Brand Specialized Colour Black/White Frame Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing, compact design, In-Zertz, integrated headset Fork Specialized FACT carbon legs, alloy crown/steerer, Zertz inserts Headset 1-1/8" sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings integrated w/ headset, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm of spacers Stem Specialized EliteSet, 3D forged alloy, 12-degree, 4-position adjustable, 4-bolt, 31.8mm clamp Handlebar Specialized Comp, alloy, shallow bend Brake Calipers Tektro dual-pivot, cartridge pads Brake Levers Shimano Tiagra Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra Cassette Shimano Tiagra 12-30t Crankset Shimano Tiagra Wheels DT Axis 1.0 clinchers Tires Specialized Espoir Sport 25c Saddle Body Geometry Riva Plus Secteur Seatpost Specialized Sport, alloy, 27.2mm Pedals None