In an unprecedented collaboration with the legendary McLaren Technology Center, we managed to shave even more weight and improve stiffness on our aerodynamic S-Works frame design. Own a piece of velo history and see why riders like Mark Cavendish choose the S- Works + McLaren Venge: truly more bike than aero.
• Specialized designed, McLaren refined FACT IS 12r aero carbon frame with one-piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered head tube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness, and aerodynamics
• UCI-legal, S-Works FACT 12r carbon fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness; carbon dropouts with co-molded steel inserts for added durability
• Legendary Zipp 404 carbon tubulars with new "Firecrest" shape are Pro Tour proven for aerodynamics, speed, and light weight
• Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus state-of-the-art Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic 10-speed shifters for ultralight, smooth performance
• Race-tuned, Body Geometry S-Works Toupé carbon saddle boasts oversized carbon rails for stiffness and light weight
• Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback; also wide range of vertical adjustability