The S-Works Venge’s competition-crushing combo of Tarmac-inspired stiffness and light weight with Shiv-inspired aerodynamics makes this pure race machine truly more bike than aero. Throw in a FACT IS 11r carbon frame plus Pro Tour-proven Shimano Di2 electronic components, and this bike will elevate you—and Team HTC-Highroad—to a whole new level.
• UCI-legal, FACT IS 11r Aero Race Design, carbon frame with one piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered head tube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness, and aerodynamics
• UCI-legal, carbon fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness; carbon dropouts with co-molded steel inserts for added durability
• Legendary Zipp 404 carbon clinchers with new "Firecrest" shape are Pro-Tour proven for aerodynamics, speed, and light weight
• Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus State-of-the-art Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic 10-speed shifters ultralight, smooth performance
• New Body Geometry Romin Evo Expert carbon-reinforced saddle with hollow Ti rails features contoured profile and turned-down nose for comfort and power in aggressive position
• Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback; also wide range of vertical adjustability