DetailsWhether it’s winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. SRAM Apex components and our new DT-Axis 2.0 offer high performance and low cost.
• FACT IS 8r carbon frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is race-ready stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
• The FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
• New Specialized Tarmac Comp alloy handlebar is stiff, tough, and light for serious performance
• SRAM Apex 10-speed DoubleTap shifters offer simple intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
• Specialized BG Romin Comp features a shaped profile for max power and hollow Cr-Mo rails for durability
• Specialized Sport alloy seatpost keeps the weight down and durability up
Brand Specialized Colour Black/White Frame Specialized FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS construction, compact race design, 1-1/2" lower bearing, threaded BB Fork Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, OS race for 1-1/2" bearing Headset 1-1/8" upper and 1-1/2" lower Cr-Mo cartridge bearings integrated w/ headset, 20mm cone spacer, w/ 20mm of spacers Stem Specialized EliteSet, 3D forged alloy, 12-degree, 4-position adjustable, 4-bolt, 31.8mm clamp Handlebar Specialized Tarmac Comp, alloy Brake Calipers SRAM Apex Brake Levers SRAM Apex Front Derailleur SRAM Apex Rear Derailleur SRAM Apex Cassette SRAM Apex 11-28t Crankset SRAM S150 Wheels DT Axis 2.0 clinchers Tires Specialized Espoir Sport 23c Saddle Body Geometry Romin Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails Seatpost Specialized Sport, alloy, 27.2mm Pedals None