DetailsCarbon Structural Integration (CSI) is a process that permanently bonds carbon to alloy, to create a true hybrid product, with many of the benefits of aluminum and Carbon. The OS-99 is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL7050 before a 3K carbon weave skin applied through CSI process. To further reduce weight the OS-99 uses a 4 bolt sculpted AL2014 Alloy/Carbon faceplate and titanium hardware.
• 3D Forged and CNC machined from AL2014
• 3K carbon weave skin applied through CSI process
• 4 bolt sculpted AL2014 Alloy/Carbon faceplate
• Titanium Hardware
• 41mm fork clamp stack height
• Flip flop color graphics
• Weight: 122 grams (110mm)
Brand FSA Material 3D Forged and CNC machined from AL2014
3K Carbon weave finish
Colour Black Angle 6° Fork Clamp Ø 1-1/8"