Slice through the air. Release all your power and accelerate right up to the finish line. Against the clock or against your rivals, with Racing Speed XLR the winner is you. Light, reactive, and smooth: Racing Speed XLR represents the maximum level of technology available and the best choice for finishing ahead of the pack.
• High profile 50mm tubulars: enables the maximum aerodynamic penetration, reducing friction. The design of the profile details makes the wheel extremely manageable even in a crosswind.
• Full carbon: extremely limited weight. Gives the wheel an extremely high level of lateral stiffness and greater reactivity.
• Aerodynamic steel profile: ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
• Carbon hub body: gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
• Oversized drive-side flange: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
• Cup and cone bearings: easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
• Quick release: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
• Weight: 1324 grams per pair.