DetailsThe advantage is in the rim: no holes and therefore no rim tape, to the benefit of both stiffness and weight. The Racing 3 continues to represent the most reliable “travelling companion” for training rides and the “ideal partner” for any type of race.
• Milled rims: This machining makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
• Differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front for optimal maneuverability; 30mm at the back to transfer all the power to the wheel.
• Double-butted aero steel steel spokes: enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
• Aluminum hub body: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
• Top-quality steel balls with cup-and-cone bearings: reduces friction and provides top performance. The cup-and-cone system makes it easy to adjust the bearings.
• Oversized drive-side flange: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
• Quick release: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
• Weight: 1555 grams per pair.
Brand Fulcrum Colour Black Diameter 700c Material Alloy Tire Type Clincher Spokes Double-butted steel, straight pull, bladed Spoke Count 16 front / 21 rear Spoke Pattern Radial front / Radial non-drive side rear / 2x drive-side rear Rim Height 26 mm front / 30 mm rear Rim Width 20.5 mm