DetailsThe entry level wheelset of the Fulcrum range does not forego quality and reliability. Manual wheel assembly and controls carried out on 100% of all Fulcrum wheels raise the standard of the Racing 7 to that of its “big brothers”. Because for Fulcrum every cyclist is a champion!
• Aero profile: enables greater aerodynamic penetration.
• Machined braking surface: allow for safe, powerful and adaptable braking in all weather conditions.
• Wear indicator: allows you to constantly monitor the wear and tear on the rim.
• Steel spokes: provide high levels of tension and stiffness.
• Top-quality steel balls with sealed cylindrical bearings: reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
• Quick release: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
• Weight: 1849 grams per pair.
Brand Fulcrum Colour Black Diameter 700c Material Alloy Tire Type Clincher Spokes Steel, straight pull Spoke Count 20 front / 24 rear Spoke Pattern Radial front / Radial non-drive side rear / 2x drive-side rear Rim Height 20 mm front / 30 mm rear Rim Width 20.5 mm