No wheel is lighter or more agile, designed to confront the toughest ascents and power through every bend. The full carbon rim responds promptly to every pedal stroke and the hubs with CULT technology assure the maximum smoothness, unaltered over time.
• Low profile full carbon: extremely limited weight. Very high lateral stiffness and reactivity values for the wheel.
• Aerodynamic steel profile: ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
• Carbon hub body: gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
• Oversized drive-side flange: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
• Cup and cone bearings: easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
• Quick release: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
• Weight: 1226 grams (tubular); 1345 grams (clincher).