At first sight they might look like road wheels...but they are not! The main and actual difference, apart from “CX” following “Racing 7”, lies inside the new hub with a double gasket to protect bearings from dust and mud, guaranteeing the smoothness and long life of components.
• MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: the profile of the rim can hold up to 35mm clinchers.
• AERO PROFILE: enables greater aerodynamic penetration.
• MACHINED BRAKING SURFACES: allow for safe, powerful and adaptable braking in all weather conditions.
• WEAR INDICATOR: allows you to constantly monitor the wear and tear on the rim
• RIM WITH ORIENTED DRILLING OF SPOKE SEAT: Makes it possible to orient the spokes and increase the tensions.
• STEEL SPOKES WITH 2MM CROSS-SECTION: provide high levels of tension and stiffness.
• SUPERIOR QUALITY STEEL BALLS ON SEALED CYLINDRICAL BEARINGS : reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
• OVERSIZED FLANGE ON THE DRIVE SIDE: provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
• DOUBLE GASKET: protects the ball bearing seats from water and mud, ensures consistent performance over time.
• QUICK RELEASE: Steel spine and eccentric, aluminum lever and die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
• Weight: 1849 grams per pair.