You’ve poured untold hours, miles and sweat into your passion. Now Garmin delivers a purpose-built device to capture, share and relive every detail. Edge 510 and 810 — touchscreen GPS bike computers with connected features that give you live tracking, wireless data transfers, weather and social media sharing. They’re dedicated. Are you?
• Weather, when you need it: Get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts (in areas with coverage) directly on the Edge 510 and 810.
• Activity profiles: Customize data fields and device settings based on cycling activity, such as road, mountain or touring. Allows you to switch profiles with a tap of the screen, so you can get on with your ride quicker.
• Better your best: When you complete a ride, Edge 510 and 810 display any new personal records you achieved during that ride. PRs include farthest distance, most ascent gained, fastest 40k and best 20-minute power average.
• Heads-up: Mounting options include new out-front mount for heads-up positioning and standard quarter-turn mount. Edge 510 model includes tether for secure mounting, to ensure your device doesn’t travel far in the event of a spill.
Get Connected: Edge 510 and 810 offer a suite of connected features when paired with your smartphone (Apple® or Android™) and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app. This setup saves your phone battery because Edge tracks the data and sends it to your phone using a Bluetooth® connection. Plus, your phone stays protected in your pocket or pack, but still provides valuable connected features.
Live Tracking: The LiveTrack feature allows your friends and family to follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, so they can view your live data on a Garmin Connect tracking page. Once they get your email invite, they can click to follow and see your stats and location on the map.
Social Media Sharing: Share your rides on your social media networks to motivate others and get some kudos for your own efforts. This feature allows you to post an update immediately after your ride or race with a link to your completed activity. You’ll create your posts via your smartphone and the ride data’s already there, thanks to the interface with Garmin Connect Mobile.
Now you can instantly store, share and analyze every detail of your ride — from the road. The Garmin Connect Mobile app allows for wireless uploads of completed rides from Edge 510 or 810.
• Wireless uploads: Sends your ride to Garmin Connect as soon as you finish recording it. You choose whether rides are automatically or manually uploaded.
• Course downloads: Want to find a course that you can follow and even race with real-time pacing on Edge? Search your courses and workouts3 stored at Garmin Connect, upload to your smartphone, then wirelessly send directly to your Edge 510 or 810 — all from the road.
• Fan following: Once your ride has posted to Garmin Connect, your own “connections” can view them. You can also post individual rides to your social networks.
• Edge 810 bundle includes HR monitor, speed-cadence sensor, CityNav map and Out-Front bike mount
• Wireless data transfer and connectivity to both both iOS and Android platforms, for a host of new functions
• 17-hour battery life
• Glove-friendly touchscreen
• Waterproof to IPX7