DetailsThe next generation ASSOS S5 full-length bibtight for cold Winter riding conditions. It features warm ASSOS RX_Plus and wind blocking stratagon airBlock membrane fabric inserts where you need them most.
Redefining what is possible in a cold weather tight, LL.716 sets the new benchmark in cold weather cycling legwear., • Campionissimo AEPD racingCut/ regularFit. Clicks onto your body when in the tuck position. Anatomically ergonomic. Total freedom of movement. No excess material allows effective body temperature control and total comfort when riding.
• An extra insulating layer underneath the RX fabric on the rear panel zone (unlike LL.607).
• ASSOS RX_Plus: a new, warmer, more robust version of the legendary ASSOS RX fabric. Enhanced push-pull performance optimizes moisture wicking and drying for best body heat retention.
• stratagonUltra protection inserts over thigh & knees to provide ultimate airBlock properties where you need it most.
• monoBib zipper construction for additional torso protection and a better, more stable fit when on the bike.
• The strongest, most important muscles of your cycling legs are to be found in your in your buttock zone. LL.716 features an insulating double layer to further enhance and protect your power machine.
• stratagonLight protection insert over abdominal area: protecting your bladder from chilly winds reduces the "need to pee"., This chart serves as indication only. Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure. ASSOS apparel is cut anatomically without restricting movement in the riding position. Bibs might pull when standing upright - this is normal.
Brand ASSOS Length No
This chart serves as an indication only. Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure. Bibs might pull when standing upright- this is normal. Assos products are tailored for the cycling position. Cut anatomically without movement restriction on the bike.
Assos garments are cut to fit a cyclists' body. Meaning, Assos contours your body, protecting it without applying pressure when you are on your bicycle.
Not buying the right size (too big or too small) will either result in comfort, performance, or longevity problems. If a garment is too big, it will provoke skin irritation (because the garment moves around causes friction) and it will not keep you dry enough (the Assos "als" principle cannot function properly). When a garment is too small, the seams and fabric are under too much stress and this wil result in fabric pilling and deterioration.