ALS CLIMARANGE: SHASHA-summer 1.4
ASSOS skinfoil baselayers. Based on our seamless tubular knitting technology, ASSOS skinfoil_s7 baselayers represent the inner core of ALS, the Assos layering system. They are your next-to-skin first-layer product. Without a properly fitting skinfoil, the rest of your outfit cannot perform to its full potential. When wearing ASSOS, always wear an original ASSOS baselayer with it - it's the only way to maximize the ASSOS total comfort experience.
There are four ALS models: summer, spring / fall, earlywinter and winter. easy and clear. Integrate these baselayers properly into your als outfit. The intensity of sweating - and its associated cooling effect - depends on the type of ride, your exercise intensity, your unique body and your fitness level. So, play with your skinfoils, using them in a higher or lower climarange condition until you determine your perfect, personal ALS.
The general rule of thumb is, the more you sweat, the lighter you should dress. for example, using the LS.spring/fall_skinfoil_s7 in combination with the earlywinter habujacket can be enough if you are a frequent rider in mild, earlywinter conditions. but another rider who exercises at a lower intensity might want to try a winter skinfoil in this situation.
• New technology: transport mesh for article 1.4, summer. increased breathability, faster push-pull effect, and new v-cut neck to increase air flow.
• New textured yarn for article 2.4, spring-fall. reduced volume with perfect insulating effect. Innovative construction technique: open mesh. the fabric works actively to transfer sweat to outer layers.
• New composition for article 3.4, earlywinter, with 97% polypropylene, perfect elasticity and comfort, plus less volume to let body dry faster, protecting against cold and humidity.
• New design for article 4.4, winter, with a new neck construction (softer, and more comfortable without zip) and double-color system between sleeves and body.
• New, improved soft compression pattern design. Campionissimo aepd the beauty of this tubular seamless construction is its cozy fit, thanks to extreme elasticity, which allows a basic regularfit pattern design that adapts easily to different body types.
skinfoil fabric compositions. Polypropylene with its non-absorbent, wicking properties helps to ensure excellent moisture management. As well, it is one of the lightest fibers. We use it to maximize comfort. Depending on the garment, we complement polypropylene with polyester or spandex to achieve the required fabric features (elasticity, etc.)
With the ASSOS skinfoil_s7 baselayers, we simply perfected what was already superb, and we managed to reduce complexity while increasing performance!
• 0 (XXS-XS)
• I (S-M)
• II (L-XL)
• III (XLG-TIR)